Did you know some of our Nation's Warriors are unjustly convicted of "War Crimes" and wrongfully imprisoned?
Our dedicated Soldiers, Sailors, and Marines, who volunteered to go into harm's way on our behalf, when wrongfully accused of "war crimes" suffer gross miscarriages of justice by career prosecutors abusing the system in the following ways:
1. RIGHTS - These Warriors are denied the Rights they serve to support and defend
- Military prosecutors deny our Warriors the rights contained in the 5th and 6th Amendments to our US Constitution
2. EVIDENCE - Their juries are not provided information which can be used to defend and exonerate these Warriors of guilt and which can result in reduced charges or a lesser sentence
- Military prosecutors fail to share that which they must by US Law, "exculpatory evidence," and prevent juries from hearing "mitigating factors" and "extenuating circumstances"
3. ENEMY COMBATANTS - Prosecutors accept, without challenge, evidence provided by foreign governments and testimony by enemy combatants over that provided by our Warriors
- Military prosecutors prevent, ignore, or deny forensic evidence and fly in enemy combatants, who have harmed Americans (NOT innocent concerned civilians from another country), as witnesses, and place them on commercial airlines along with US citizens
- We are still at war. Foreign governments, even those with which we may be allied, and our enemies, have a vested interest in making false allegations.
- Military prosecutors should not be blindly aiding foreign entities nor enabling our Nation's enemies
DEFEND OUR DEFENDERS?
Our Nation and Our Warriors
Cases Featured On